Art in words!
As an author
I write to share from my own cultured awareness endeavoring to integrate solutions into society and use these offerings with integrity for the betterment of all involved, be they to express, enlighten or engage. As an intuitive and student of lifeology, I write and design images from personal expression to share concepts in an effort to broaden the minds of those searching for their own truths and the means to create a better quality of life.
As a humanitarian
I write to share from both my own cultured awareness and for those who endeavor to integrate solutions into society and use their offering with integrity for the betterment of all involved. As a hobbyist life coach I share my perspectives and experiences, as well as complex ideas in lay terms as they relate to the human experience. I love to freely share knowledge and often do from my own experience that contribute to a high quality of life for my fellow citizens so that the world can be a healthier place to live.
As a lifeologist
I have studied many aspects of life to learn what makes us tick and bring to that my knowledge of how the way words are written can influence our thoughts toward positive actions. In student mode I found my own way to hone my interests over the years with non-credit university courses, certification and skills training I have pursued.
- Music For Wellness (2018)
- How Music Can Change Your Life (2018)
- Script Writing (2017)
- Heal Your Love & Relationship Karma (2015)
- Int’l Human Rights Law (2014)
- Songwriting (2014)
- Android Apps (2014)
- Democratic Development (2014)
- Civil Disobedience (2013)
- Life Coach Certification (2013)
- NLP Master Practitioner Certification (2013)
- NLP Practitioner Certification (2012)
- Independent Employment Program (2006)
- Scuba Diving (1999)
- Basic Security Training (1999)
- Speak With Confidence (1994)
- Self/Spiritual Awareness Program (1992)
- Auxiliary Police Constable, including firearms (1991)
- Fashion Modeling (1990)
- DOS Basic & Advanced (1989)
- Basic Pilot Training (1987)
- Basic Automotive Mechanics (1975)
Due to my expansive interests and educational needs and desires over the years, my works are spread out over five websites. They are specific to business, democracy, personal, lifeology and art, so some of the links below will be associated with those sites, as well as this one, and all websites are accessible through my namesake site.
|Cool Tech Writing & Design|
Published books of poetry
Writing for a purpose
Activism (Letters to the Editor 2010-2016)
A better society starts with family dynamic | City needn’t be so prudish | We need to stand up to bullies | Tar sands, Ebola share similarities | Pipeline propaganda abuses airwaves | Oil companies running Canada | Policies making people sick | Canadians must demand democracy | We must stand up to government over HST | Patients wait in pain for medical solution | Premier overstayed welcome
Book & film reviews
With some events I write elaborate reports and reviews as a way of reinforcing my connection to the expressions of life that others have brought to the world stage along the lines of Futurism, Global Awareness and Human Resourcefulness.
- Book Review – Journey to the Future by Guy Dauncey
- Film Review – Occupy Love by Velcrow Ripper
- Film Review – Salmon Confidential by Alexandra Morton
- Film Review – Troubled Water by Paul Manly
- This page explains some of the health benefits of meditation and offers simple techniques on how to do it in very easy steps.
- Theatre Burlesque in Body Appreciation
- This article was created to show the benefits of attending the spoof form of striptease AKA burlesque as therapy in body appreciation.
Warranty & instructional writing background
As a warranty administrator in the service department I learned to glean pertinent information from a work order and mechanic notes and put them into the simple formula of Complaint-Cause-Cure, which forms the base of a style I often use today in my writing.
As an extreme editor in publishing for the specific size and dimensions of the infoflip® print format in creating reference materials, I was tasked with heavily condensing volumes of information and images into a pocket-size reader-friendly field guide for a multitude of industries. It should be noted that the company created hundreds of infoflips that were projects assigned to individuals and these are a few examples of the scope of the projects that were assigned to me.
Articulated Rock Truck | Bell 212 Emergency Checklist | Boating Safety – US Coast Guard | Bookbinding Adhesives | Confined Space Entry | Emergency Preparedness Response – Logging | Equipment Rental | Fatigue Management | Forest Soil Conservation & Rehabilitation | Heavy Equipment Competency Based Training | Hydro-electric Engineering | Nuclear/Energy Laboratory | Oil & Gas Drilling | Overhead Transit – Skytrain | Port Authority | Project Management Practice | Rock Scaling – Road Construction | Safe Work Practices for Custodians | Safety Guidelines & Management